What is Zyban ?
Zyban is a medical product which helps to struggle with nicotine addiction. The main active ingredient is Bupropion. It is the first medical product to cope with smoking which does not contain nicotine and is not nicotine replacement therapy directed at the maintenance of the usual nicotine level in the blood during quitting smoking.
Zyban is not able to cure of nicotine addiction but it helps to relieve the giving up of smoking.
Any addiction of the body on the external influences is considered as a human weakness. Quitting smoking, a human experiences a psychological discomfort, which can make the human start smoking again, sooner or later. It is rather difficult to cope with psychological discomfort related to quitting smoking. The advanced medicine Zyban helps to reduce this discomfort and give up smoking easier.
Zyban is an effective antidepressant which prevents the neutralization of the chemical ingredients dopamine (called as “satisfaction hormone) in the body. Themedicationaffectsthestructuresofthebrain which are responsible for the satisfaction. The increased dopamine improves mood and helps to easier cope with the psychological addiction and quit smoking.
The efficiency of the treatment of nicotine addiction is higher with Zyban that with other drugs which contain some nicotine. Bupropion is a safe medicine and quickly helps to clean the body from the harmful resin, nicotine, and other ingredients which come to the body with cigarette smoke.
How to take Zyban?
In order to cure nicotine addiction, a human desire is needed. Zyban is not a medicine which helps to forget about cigarettes once and for all. Thismedicationonlyrelievesquittingsmoking. If the human does not want to quit the nicotine addiction, no medicine will help.
The human decides when to quit smoking and sets a goal.
Zybanistaken 7 days before the complete giving up smoking. The dopamine level is increased in the body within the first week of the treatment, and the lack of nicotine will not cause severe psychological disorders.
One tablet Zyban 150 mg per day is taken in the first 7 days.
Starting from the 8th day, it is necessary to completely give up smoking and increase the daily dose by 2 times. One tablet Zyban 300 mg is taken.
Zyban 300 mg is taken every day within 3-4 months. The tablets may be taken at any time, with a glass of water.
The human experiences the development of the own nicotine within 3-4 months of the treatment which is needed for the healthy body, and so the nicotine addiction will be gone.
Recommendations for the use
- Zyban has a mild antidepressant action but it does not cause a medical addiction during the prolonged application
- Zyban tablets are not recommended for women during pregnancy and lactation, and during severe alcohol intoxication
- In the first week of the treatment, a patient may have headache, dizziness, sleepiness, and digestion disorder. These side effects can be caused by the intolerance of the high single dose of Zyban. In this case, the daily dose of Zyban 300 mg is divided into 2 uses – 150 mg in the morning and 150 mg in the evening.
- Zyban must be used regularly without missing any dose. If you forgot to take a daily dose of Zyban, do not take the double dose next day. Use the standard course of the treatment and follow the frequency of the use.
- The treatment should last for at least 3-4 months because this is how much time the body needs to restore metabolism, clean the body from the high level of nicotine, and restore the production of own nicotine.